Currently the building is used for the village library. On the wall of the manor there is a memorial plaque dedicated for Gergely Pünkösty, the Major in 1848, who proclaimed the abolition of serfdom.
Above the concave ledge there is a double-gabled roof covered with tiles, which represents the mansard's Transylvanian version. The original wall thickness of the building is 80 cm and the Manor has splayed window reveals. The manor's courtyard was split into different parts , therefore the granary belonging to it ended up on the neighboring land.