The main entrance of the rectangular building opens from a “stolen porch” (that is a porch that does not protrude from the building but is a hollow space beyond the wall, thus stealing space from the house) into a dining room with painted walls and ceiling.
These walls are cracked in several places, and the plasterwork of the ceiling has fallen off in one corner. The walls of the southwestern bedroom are also painted. The kitchen and the pantry are on the northern side. The roofing was originally covered with shingles, and was changed around 1916 to roof slates from shale.