The Géczy Manor was built in the 1880' by Géczy János, in an eclectic style. The freestanding, single-storey building with a rectangular ground plan and gable roof, contains a slightly protruding middle risalit on its main facade, supported by pilasters with plinth and capital, which is defined by three jack arched windows.
The lower part of the building is reinforced by a tall plinth with narrow cellar windows. On the left side of the main facade there is a walled-up arcade, probably a part of the vaulted portico located on the side facade from the left side, which once was part of a driveway. The portico is delimited by three semi-circular arched arcade supported by columns with plinth, at the end of which, towards the rear facade, there is a large arcade, similar to the one walled-up. Most likely, initially this was the building's main facade. From here a staircase leads to the portico located in the rear facade, once the left-side facade of the building, which was once decorated by an arcade with balustrade. Today, these are closed by large windows, thus forming a closed corridor. There is a cellar under the building. Currently the manor functions as a school.