The mansion is located on a hill and is surrounded by a stone fence covered with tiles, supported by pillars. The gun-holes of the fence refer to the former protection function of the settlement. The entrance into the estate is made through a stone gate. The mansion's main facade, which has a tented roof covered with tiles, is dominated by an asymmetrically arranged vaulted porch with tympanum. Its gable contains the inscription of the year 1881, which is probably the year of its reconstruction.