The Pótsa family from Hătuica arrived in Petriceni by marriage. Here they have built their manor by extending an older mansion, possibly from the time of the Rápolti family.
According to the legend, in 1825 the Pótsa family played an important role in rebuilding the village's church. In the period 1877-1903, the most famous family member, Pótsa József (1836-1903), was the Supreme Earl of the Committee Three Chairs. The burial monument of Pótsa Gyula, deceased in 1905, is located in the corner of the old cemetery. After the first world conflagration, the manor was bought by the Fejér family. The manor was bought in installments from Pótsa Klára. Her descendants are the current owners of the manor, of which Bali András and his wife, born Fejér, have made major changes to the wing which was used by them. As a result, today's building can only suggest the harmonious aspect of the previous manor. The manor built of stone and brick, located south-east, has a basement. Instead of the porch that preceded the main entrance to the rectangular building with a pyramid roof, a large wing of the building was built. A smaller building was attached to the back of the manor and on the north-eastern side one can see the old entrance, with a Baroque-shaped pediment leading to the attic. The planimetry of the building consists of six segments, and the north-western chamber is vaulted. A special attention must be paid to the roof structure, which has been preserved in its original form. Once, the stone-covered attic was used to store grain. The attic's door still contains the inscriptions of the number of grain bags that were brought and taken into/down from the attic.