The names of the manor’s builders, as well as the date of its construction, can still be read on the eastern facade, facing the street: "Built
with the help of God by Molnár Beniam and his wife, Fülöp Debora, on the 30th of May, 1833."
This date refers to the old building section facing south, divided symmetrically by a portico. Two new rooms facing the courtyard were added to this building section in 1924. The basement and attic are uniquely accessible through the anteroom. The basement only extends until the first room. The attic is not uniformly levelled, as its elevation differs from room to room. Four skeps woven from straw and cemented with mud are placed in the attic as pigeon-feeders. Its current owners are Serbán Mária and Nyárádi Árpád. The building needs repairs, its walls are becoming damp.