The manor house has a south-western orientation; it is made of bricks, it is covered with a hip roof and it has a cellar. The layout has an elongated rectangular shape, with a porch attached to the main facade, and two additional building segments attached to posterior facade (auxiliary building, water closet).
To the right of the large gate stands the small gate, between monumental, semi-columned gateposts, while to the left of the large gate, there is a “beard dryer” (a special bench where people sat down after washing themselves and meditated or exchanged a few words with others who were also “drying their beards”). The semi-columns of the gateposts feature particularly well-crafted capitals which were once painted as well, and which are composed of winding baroque scrolls and conventional acanthus leaves. All three classical lintels and courses stretch above the capitals: the architrave, the frieze and the cornice. The letters ANNO are inscribed with dark red letters into the frieze above the large gate’s semi-columns, and the year number was also displayed once, but it is no longer legible. According to Kónya Ádám’s verbal accounts, the year 1798 was once discernable.
The additions to the 18th century manor house were most likely added during the 19th-20th centuries. The 18th century dating is confirmed, to a degree, by the baroque arched gable of the vaulted porch. The plaster ornaments framing the windows, however, are from the end of the 19th century - beginning of the 20th century. These are composed of conventional leaves discretely decorating the window lintels.
Most of the land belonging to the manor has been confiscated and settled. The house stands empty, as its ownership is disputed.